Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome To Corner TV Stands

Welcome to Corner TV Stands!

Thank you for stopping by to see our site. We appreciate your time. We hope to be able to provide you with useful information about the foundation of your entertainment source, also know as a TV.

One day, after purchasing a new television I found myself in need of a TV stand to place it on. For whatever reason, I never thought about getting something to put my new flat screen TV on. I'm not sure how it escaped my thought process, but it did. There I stood with an un-crated 50+ inch TV, and nothing to place it on. I felt silly. Actually, I felt a little dumb for not planning ahead. I knew the TV was going to be much larger than the 27 inch CRT (cathode ray tube) TV I was moving to the guest room. I was too preoccupied with my new toy and its features. I ended up getting a corner TV stand.

So I thought I might start a site that could help any of you out so that you don't end up in my situation. We'll try to get you some relevant information and resources as we post more and more. Plus we'll be adding some links to our friends and other folks online that may be able to assist you in making your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment